Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released selected titles of Burma monograph in January 2020 assigned as Literature 2020 (II) for your information and selection.  These titles will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your country profile selection. If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before January 24, 2020.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress