From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Page Brannon
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 2:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Welcome Marie Arana

Welcome Marie! We look forward to getting to know you better.

Page

Page Brannon
Alaska Center for the Book

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 9:28 AM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
All—

Please welcome Marie Arana to the Center for the Book listserv. Marie is the Library’s new Director of Literary Initiatives, of which the Center for the Book is a division (as is the Poetry and Literature Center).
Some of you may have met or seen Marie at our last Idea Exchange meeting. She has worked with the Library for many years, especially in booking the stellar lineup of authors for the National Book Festival (Aug. 29 this year). She is also the former editor of The Washington Post’s Book World.

You can reach Marie directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Also, I am happy to let you know the next Idea Exchange meeting will be May 6.

Guy

Guy Lamolinara
Head
Center for the Book