I would like to hear the answers to all of Sara’s literary map questions. If you email her, will you please email me?

Grateful,

Rebekah

Rebekah Manley, MFA

Coordinator | Texas Center for the Book

1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701

Please connect on Facebook

Stay tuned on mini-grants that will be available for Lone Star Día: Children’s Day, Book Day in February 2020!

logos-cftb-tslac

Currently reading: Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery