I can’t speak for Poets & Writers (they have a small west coast office and are mostly based in NY) but I’d be happy to connect you :)

CA is without a Poet Laureate right now. Our Arts Council oversees that program, but we’ve worked with the Poet L. in the past on this program.

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.