Hi everyone

Over the past week, we've shared two amazing testimonials from previous participants in our online Wikidata how-to courses. If you've been wanting to know more about what these courses can do for you, I invite you to read the testimonials below.

Join the Open Data Movement | March 5 – April 9 | Online
An online course (Thursdays, 10 – 11am PST) for those new to linked data, or for those looking for a curriculum that covers data ethics, metadata production, the advantages of linked data, and an overview of Wikidata policies.

Jackie Shieh, a Descriptive Data Management Librarian at Smithsonian Libraries, recently completed our Wikidata how-to course for beginners. Below, Jackie provides a detailed account of what that experience was like.

Elevate your Collections | March 3 – April 7 | Online
An online course (Tuesdays, 11am – 12pm PST) for anyone already familiar with linked data or Wikidata, or those looking for a project-based course that explores specific Wikidata tools and approaches.

Jake Kubrin is Metadata Librarian at the Stanford Law School Robert Crown Library who recently completed our intermediate-level Wikidata training course. Below he shares what linked open data makes possible for his work.

Join us
If you're interested in joining our next round of courses this March, don't forget that if you enroll with a colleague you each get $200 off course registration.

Final registration closes February 21, 2020.

Cheers,
Samantha

Samantha Weald
Customer Success Manager