The NACO participants’ manual specifies that no location of data is needed (Section I, 670, I):

Examples for Archival Materials and Manuscripts

If manuscripts or archival collections are being cataloged, no "location of data" is necessary. Normally, it will be necessary to cite the main entry, due to the generic nature of the "title":

670  $a Austin, W.L. Papers, 1855-1932 $b (Burnham, Parry, Williams & Co.)

670  $a Johnston, A. Papers, 1865-1948 $b (Bethlehem Iron Company; later became the Bethlehem Steel Corporation)

670  $a Fowler, A.V. Papers, 1923-1970 $b (Albert W. Fowler; Albert Wose Fowler; Quaker librarian & archivist; b. 1940, son of Albert V. & Helen W. Fowler)

670  $a Oberlin College. Office of Business and Finance. Records, 1927-1988 $b (Lewis R. Tower, appointed first business manager of Oberlin College in 1954; retired in 1971)

It is worth noting that the main entry will not typically need to be cited for DACs compliant titles.

Additionally, since all online resource are considered to be published in RDA (2.8.1.1), there is no question that an online finding aid is a published resource suitable for citation in a 670.

Honor