Dear Michelle,

Could you please remove my email from the list. I am now in a different position in the library and not involved with this project. Thank you.

Best regards,
-Gabriel

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 2:13 PM Michelle Futornick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sinopia users,
Sinopia stage and production environments will be unavailable starting around 7 pm pacific time tonight Wednesday January 22nd, possibly for up to one hour, while the development team does an update to fix the indexing problem mentioned earlier.

Best regards,

Michelle Futornick

Linked Data for Production (LD4P) Program Manager

Stanford University

Lathrop Library

Stanford, CA 94305

--