Hi, All,

You may remember Tom Fine. He hasn't been on this list for a while, and
he had some difficulty unsubscribing, but he thought this group might
benefit from what he has.

He asked if I would pass this information along. Please reply to him
(email at the bottom) and not to me and not to the list. The books look
interesting to the right person/group. Note that Media Mail is an
internal USA-only budget rate.

Cheers,

Richard