Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Indonesia monographic titles for February FY 2020. This is assigned as Lontar Foundation Publications 2020 (I) for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile. If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them "wanted" before February 18, 2020.

To see this online circular:

*         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

*         Select your participant section

*         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress