Hi all,

We've released the Open ONI 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1:
https://github.com/open-oni/open-oni/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc.1

You can read the full changelog here:
https://github.com/open-oni/open-oni/blob/v1.0.0-rc.1/CHANGELOG.md

We've accomplished a lot over the past couple years trying to prepare
Open ONI for general production use - streamlining our features,
upgrading our components to supported versions, clarifying our
documentation, and of course fixing bugs. We hope you'll give Open ONI a
look and join us over on our Slack:
https://join.slack.com/t/open-oni/shared_invite/enQtMzg5MDg5NjU5MDU2LTA4MmViOTkxZDliZWZmM2FlMGU5ODZjNDU0OWQxYzIzMTY1YmFlMWEzZDFkNDNjZmYxYzUyMmMwZjlkMjU1MGE

Barring any significant bugs, we expect to publish our final 1.0.0
release next week.

Cheers!

--
Greg Tunink
Center for Digital Research in the Humanities — Programmer / Analyst