Good Afternoon,
As part of an effort to reduce the audiovisual collection, the NASA HQ Library has numerous titles looking for a new home. Most are VHS tapes (if you're too young to know what that means, please talk to your elders).

Please reply with your interest in any materials in the attached spreadsheet. We will cover the cost of shipping.

Thank you,

Rick Spencer

Richard Spencer
LinTech Global, Inc.
Dr. T. Keith Glennan Memorial Library
NASA Headquarters
300 E St. SW, Rm 1W53
Washington, DC 20546
(202) 358-0172
https://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/library

"Applied science, purposeful and determined,
and pure science, playful and freely curious,
continuously support and stimulate each other.
The great nation of the future will be the one which
protects the freedom of pure science
as much as it encourages applied science."
                                                       - Edwin Herbert Land

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes
and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA
or by LinTech Global, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information
provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.