Greetings,
Please find attached two lists of weeded and excess materials from the NASA HQ Libraries. One focuses on print materials while the second focuses on audiovisual materials.

Please reply to either [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with requests. We will cover shipping costs.

Yours,

Rick Spencer

Richard Spencer
Librarian; LinTech Global, Inc.
Dr. T. Keith Glennan Memorial Library
NASA Headquarters
300 E St. SW, Rm 1W53
Washington, DC 20546
(202) 358-0168
https://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/library

"Science begets knowledge; opinion begets ignorance."
HIPPOCRATES

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes
and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA
or by LinTech Global, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information
provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.