Hi Joe, et al,

Here again are the Zoom credentials for tomorrow afternoon. “See” you then!

Topic: 2/20 Center for the Book Virtual Meeting

Time: Feb 20, 2020 02:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/482604035

Meeting ID: 482 604 035

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,482604035# US (New York)

+16699006833,,482604035# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 482 604 03

Best,
David

David Katz
Programs & Services Manager
The Friends of the Saint Paul Public Library
651-366-6492 / 920-366-2220