Dear All,

I double booked myself and can't get out of the meeting that conflicts with our virtual discussion.  A book awards jury is is meeting from 2:30 to 5:30 and I hadn't updated my calendar quickly enough to block out the time.)

I wanted to try to send comments in advance, but I may be looking at an outdated agenda since  I don't see any note about the NEH discussion Josephine mentioned and I don't see anything about a state center brochure ...

Will someone kindly send me a link to the meeting agenda and I'll send my notes tomorrow?

Thx!

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director