Good morning, all!

I have updated the agenda with the most recent ideas and comments. It’s a very, very full agenda, so I have a feeling that finalizing the Ideas Exchange will probably have to move to April, but hopefully we will get it narrowed down. I will block out some ideas of timing for each of these items and try to keep us on schedule. I think the meeting could run a little after the hour but I know we have a hard stop at about 3:15 due to a board meeting (timing changed after we agreed to run the meeting). David tells me there’s an option to keep the recording going if he and I both need to sign off!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jt3afLDcvN7PxAN2Z4douxgjoUVp4A50oo-_cXRB0TM/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to chatting with many of you tomorrow!

(And, I put this up on Facebook, but may have better reach here: is anyone else going to PLA? Would love to meet up if you are!)

Alayne Hopkins

Director of Programs & Services

Direct: 651-366-6488

You believe in your community. You invest in your library.

Become a Friend today.