Morning all!

I, too, have to miss today's meeting, but I wanted to get some feedback from Centers doing the Let's Talk About It program.

We still offer it in South Carolina, but we're considering some alternative formats. I don't want to gunk up everyone's email so please reply to me directly so I can learn more about how your state runs LTAI. I'm primarily interested in how the kits are requested, how they're shipped, what kind of series you offer, how often they are updated/weeded out, check-out window and anything else you think would be helpful.

If you're interested in getting the same feedback (whether you offer the program or not) I'll be happy to distribute my findings in a succinct write-up - just email me (again, directly) so I know to include you.

Thanks everybody!

Andersen

Andersen Cook
Statewide Initiatives Coordinator
1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 545-4432 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[South Carolina State Library Logo]<http://www.statelibrary.sc.gov/>
Innovation | Collaboration | Participation | Preservation
Pronouns: she / her / hers