Hi, All,

Sorry again to have to miss today's meeting.  I wonder if after the meeting
someone could put up a google sheet with suggested topics for the May Idea
Exchange?  I'd love to be able to add some ideas to that sheet advance of
the April meeting. Maybe others would, too?

As for today, I'm still not quite clear what NEH is asking for/looking for
... nor how this interest links up with our discussion about the shared
mission of state centers for the book.  I'll listen intently to that part
of the recording!

My two cents:  I'm most keen to talk about state center network identity
rather than about a new project ... largely because we are flat out here in
Mass and couldn't take on anything new without jettisoning something else.
If we honed our mission and had a new boost from LOC to get state buy-in on
the importance of the network (and of funding for it!), however,  I think
it would be much clearer to me what we do that we should keep and what new
we should do to move the enterprise forward.

All that to say, I'm raising my hand to help create a the CfB/State Center
brochure because I think in order to do that well we will have to address
the mission (and responsibilties?) of state centers for the book at the
national and local level.

Cheers,

Sharon

*********