Good afternoon!
The recent set of exchanges reminded me to send out a message for agenda items. Please follow this link and add any items you want to discuss or make notes on any particular areas of interest:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jt3afLDcvN7PxAN2Z4douxgjoUVp4A50oo-_cXRB0TM/edit?usp=sharing

I have included the notes from the previous meeting on the agenda and I can clean up the doc as we get closer to the meeting, as needed. My colleague David will handle the Zoom interface, and you have the login below.

Guy, please let me know if there's anything in particular you want to discuss that is not listed here.

LAL continuation folks, do we want to tack on any time to touch base at the end of the meeting?

Thanks!

Topic: 2/20 Center for the Book Virtual Meeting
Time: Feb 20, 2020 02:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/482604035
Meeting ID: 482 604 035

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,482604035# US (New York)
+16699006833,,482604035# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 482 604 035

Alayne Hopkins
Director of Programs & Services
Direct: 651-366-6488

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://thefriends.org/>
You believe in your community. You invest in your library.
Become a Friend today.<https://thefriends.org/donate/>