I think what I heard that NEH is interested in most is the answers we come
up with to the questions, so might we swap the discussion order?

I propose we start with these questions and then, when we have clear,
shared goals and vision, research an application to NEH for support for the
network* and (or as)* a unifying project.

   -

   Who Are We? Let’s all think about this and talk in Feb!
   -

      What do we want in a CFB network? What does our state want from a
      CFB? Common goals/common vision. Unifying project?

      Also wondering how many of us have asked: "What does our state want
      from a CFB?" and what those answers are.

      Thanks, Alayne, for managing the tech for this meeting!

*Josephine Jones*

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org
7935 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111   |  303
894 7951 x15

Meet Rosa Parks for a late lunch
<https://coloradohumanities.org/product/d-i-n-e-tickets-02-23-20/> at
Maggiano's February 23

*Black History Live
<https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/black-history-live/>* presents
Rosa Parks portrayed by Becky Stone in late February

Expressive and preparing for publication

*Veterans Writing Workshops
<https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/veterans-writing/>* free on
Fridays in Colorado Springs and select Sundays in Pueblo through the winter

*One Woman, One Vote
<https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/one-woman-one-vote/> *presents
Jeannette Rankin portrayed by Mary Jane Bradbury in March