From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Josephine Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 14, 2020 at 3:50 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: CFB Virtual Meeting, Feb 20 - call for agenda items

I think what I heard that NEH is interested in most is the answers we come up with to the questions, so might we swap the discussion order?

I propose we start with these questions and then, when we have clear, shared goals and vision, research an application to NEH for support for the network and (or as) a unifying project.

  • Who Are We? Let’s all think about this and talk in Feb!
    • What do we want in a CFB network? What does our state want from a CFB? Common goals/common vision. Unifying project?

Also wondering how many of us have asked: "What does our state want from a CFB?" and what those answers are.

Thanks, Alayne, for managing the tech for this meeting!

Josephine Jones

Image removed by sender.

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org
7935 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111   |  303 894 7951 x15

Meet Rosa Parks for a late lunch at Maggiano's February 23

Black History Live presents Rosa Parks portrayed by Becky Stone in late February

Expressive and preparing for publication

Veterans Writing Workshops free on Fridays in Colorado Springs and select Sundays in Pueblo through the winter

One Woman, One Vote presents Jeannette Rankin portrayed by Mary Jane Bradbury in March