Hello -

In record #1089997797, the editor's name in the 700 field is followed by a
$0 ("Authority record control number") and a URL, which goes to an LC
authority record. His name, however, is perfectly controllable in OCLC in
the usual way, but when I control it, the $0 and URL disappear.

Are OCLC authorities and LC authorities incompatible, such that they cannot
coexist in the same field? If so, I need to be educated on this matter.

Ann

--
*Ann Heinrichs*
Metadata/Cataloging Librarian | The Paul Bechtold Library