This error appears to be with the piece of the resource template for recording NLM classification.

Thanks,

Barbara

From: Paul Robert Burley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCC-LD4P2] Problem with saving in Stage

Barbara:

By coincidence, I can’t edit my Portuguese title from a few days ago. “NLM” is in the error, but does NLM receive Portuguese/Cape Verde Creole dramas in parallel text? Maybe not.

Validation error for http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe/Work: The following referenced resource templates are not available in Sinopia: NLM:RT:bf2:NLMClassification

Title: Casamento sob regime de separação de cama

Thanks,

Paul