Okay, I have no problem saving an un-nested instance. Could someone send me what they are entering as data so I could take a look at it?

I would also second Jeremy's suggestion, and also to empty your cache or do a hard refresh of your screen and try again. There has been some updating of the templates and you might be in an older one.

Nancy
________________________________
From: PCC LD4P2 Cohort List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michelle Futornick <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 9:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCC-LD4P2] Problem with saving in Stage

Hi all,
Jeremy has this suggestion, which helped in at least one case:
"Your problem may be that your access token expired and you're getting this error when you try to save the resource. To confirm, try logging out, close your browser, and then re-open your browser, go back to https://stage.sinopia.io and log back in."
Michelle