It seems to be a problem with foreign language information, because we do not seem to be having any problems with English language materials.

Thanks,

Barbara

From: Nancy Lorimer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 9:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCC-LD4P2] Problem with saving in Stage

I’ll take a look this morning

Nancy

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 20, 2020, at 6:31 AM, Bushman, Barbara (NIH/NLM) [E] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Is anyone else having a problem saving in Stage?  I used the _Monograph Instance (BF2) Un-Nested template, but when I try to save it I got an error

Error saving: Error: Unsuccessful HTTP response

When I try to preview the RDF, I get another error.

Error: Unexpected "<" on line 1.

Since I cannot see the RDF, I don’t know what is on line 1, so I don’t know how to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Barbara

Barbara Bushman
Assistant Head

Cataloging and Metadata Management Section
National Library of Medicine
8600 Rockville Pike
Building 38, Room 1N08D
Bethesda, MD 20894