Our next Sinopia user group meeting is this coming Monday, February 10th, 11 am pacific / 2 pm eastern, https://stanford.zoom.us/j/553209232Agenda/notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-veUbkfJ-1YUfeXv5E6efBSY7iucyajamLl239MCnPo/

Our topic will be “Sinopia challenges re modeling”, starting discussion about areas where you are running into problems setting up forms to do what you want. Paloma will present some work she is doing and obstacles encountered. Anyone else is welcome to present. We won’t be trying to decide anything as these issues will require some time to digest and consider.

Michelle