Print

Print


I had the same problem last week, but it was in Production (but the same
template). I was cataloging something in Belorusian, and thought the
characters might be the problem, because I was able to save another record
using the same template (which did not have Cyrillic characters)

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 8:26 AM Bushman, Barbara (NIH/NLM) [E] <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Is anyone else having a problem saving in Stage?  I used the _Monograph
> Instance (BF2) Un-Nested template, but when I try to save it I got an error
>
> Error saving: Error: Unsuccessful HTTP response
>
>
>
> When I try to preview the RDF, I get another error.
>
> Error: Unexpected "<" on line 1.
>
>
>
> Since I cannot see the RDF, I don’t know what is on line 1, so I don’t
> know how to fix the problem.
>
>
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Barbara
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> Barbara Bushman
> Assistant Head
>
> Cataloging and Metadata Management Section
> National Library of Medicine
> 8600 Rockville Pike
> Building 38, Room 1N08D
> Bethesda, MD 20894
> 301-480-1497
> 301-402-1211 (fax)
> [log in to unmask]
>
>
>
>
>


-- 
--
Christine DeZelar-Tiedman
Metadata and Emerging Technologies Librarian | University of Minnesota
Libraries
160 Wilson Library | 309 19th Ave. S. | Minneapolis, MN 55455
[log in to unmask] | (612) 625-0381
she, her, hers