I had the same problem last week, but it was in Production (but the same template). I was cataloging something in Belorusian, and thought the characters might be the problem, because I was able to save another record using the same template (which did not have Cyrillic characters)

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 8:26 AM Bushman, Barbara (NIH/NLM) [E] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Is anyone else having a problem saving in Stage?  I used the _Monograph Instance (BF2) Un-Nested template, but when I try to save it I got an error

Error saving: Error: Unsuccessful HTTP response

 

When I try to preview the RDF, I get another error.

Error: Unexpected "<" on line 1.

 

Since I cannot see the RDF, I don’t know what is on line 1, so I don’t know how to fix the problem.

 

 

Thanks,

Barbara

 

__________________________________________________
Barbara Bushman
Assistant Head

Cataloging and Metadata Management Section
National Library of Medicine
8600 Rockville Pike
Building 38, Room 1N08D
Bethesda, MD 20894
301-480-1497
301-402-1211 (fax)
[log in to unmask]

 

 



--
--
Christine DeZelar-Tiedman  
Metadata and Emerging Technologies Librarian | University of Minnesota Libraries
160 Wilson Library | 309 19th Ave. S. | Minneapolis, MN 55455             
[log in to unmask] | (612) 625-0381  
she, her, hers