Hello,

I have a collection of about 50 reel to reel audiotapes featuring excellent quality popular music selections that were recorded in the 1950s and 1960s. It is believed these recordings were broadcast by Armed Forces Radio.

The playlists for these recordings are on 2 PDF files.  I'd like to know from list members if these recordings might be unique or commercially available. If they are unique, I will have the recordings digitized on CD, and would be interested in finding an institution or individual willing to purchase the recordings.

If anyone is interested in seeing the playlists, please reply to me off this list at my email ([log in to unmask]) and I'd be happy to respond to you.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Burt Altman