From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mitchell, Carol
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 1:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Appointments?

I will be in Boston from afternoon of March 17 through Sunday, March 22.  If anyone would like an appointment, please email.  I travel next week for a break at home so would appreciate from hearing from you this week. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you.

Carol L. Mitchell, M.L.S., Ph.D.
Library of Congress, Southeast Asia Office
American Embassy, Jakarta

[Email-LOC-logo]