Hati-hati dan tetap waspada, Bu Carol.  Aloha, --yati

(Ms) Rohayati Paseng
Southeast Asia Studies Librarian
University of Hawaii at Manoa Library
2550 McCarthy Mall, Honolulu, HI 96822 U.S.A.
Ph: (808) 956-2308
; Fax: (808) 956-2318

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 12:04 PM Mitchell, Carol <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All of the offices in the region are on alternate work days with Manila as an exception: The US Embassy in the Philippines has closed because of the lock down in the city.

As a result of these cutbacks and closures, you can expect some delays in getting replies to emails.  Life and work have slowed down.  If you have something urgent, let us know.  We are NOT allowed to visit offices our respective cities and acquisitions travel has ceased with exception of Thailand with a trip that is process.

We are all in this together so we can keep safe together by being apart.