From: Mitchell, Carol
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 7:49:43 AM
To: Jeffrey Shane; Virginia Shih
Cc: Lawrence Ashmun
Subject: Fw: 2 powerpoint for USB drive

Attached are two powerpoints (with some other junk images) that will be the foundation of my discussions.  I am signing into email twice a day. This afternoon had some problems because the Library’s systems are overloaded with the teleworkers.

Provided the Wisconsin library is open on Wednesday and Thursday, I will join Larry (at six feet) in a conference room.

Can you please share this with the group.