Attached is listing of shipments made from Manila since March 1, 2020.  We are working on your list for Kuala Lumpur.

I have just learned that the first Bangkok shipment will arrive at port this week. The shipment contains materials from Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar. These are acquisitions from July 2019 to December 2019  I realize this may be inconvenient, but the shipment left the office in mid-February long before these most recent events.

I will work with Washington and local staff to keep you informed about actual deliveries.