For those of you in the US who purchase materials from our Bangkok and Yangon offices, a shipment has arrived at port. The Library is working with our contractor to hold this shipment until further notice.  I gladly agreed to the terms of withholding the entire shipment.  I believe this will inconvenience the least amount of libraries because the majority have requested to hold shipments until at least the middle of April.

I want to thank all of those at the Library of Congress in Washington to helping to make this happen. The entire Library remains committed to helping those in the participant program.