Greetings,
Please find attached a list of library weeded materials and unneeded donations from departing NASA personnel. We cover shipping.

Respond to either [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or directly to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Yours,

Rick Spencer

Richard Spencer
Librarian, LinTech Global, Inc.
Dr. T. Keith Glennan Memorial Library
NASA Headquarters
300 E St. SW, Rm 1W53
Washington, DC 20546
(202) 358-0168
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry. There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is
free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct
any errors."

            - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes
and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA
or by LinTech Global, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information
provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.