We are increasing our productivity this year, so we need you. We are working to recruit leaders for our working groups.

Our conference call is scheduled on the ASGCLA calendar
for March 25, 2020 @ 3:30 Eastern/2:30 Central:

Dial-in # 877 922 2496
Participant # 44050725

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

This conference call is your opportunity to play a part in crafting policy and organizing our Federal and Armed Forces Interest Group's structure for now and the future. Your effort and ideas are going to grow our group and our body of work.

ADVOCACY Working Group

AWARD NOMINATIONS Working Group
Nominations committee for ASGCLA awards
Congratulations to our new Leader, Adria Olmi
Thank you to our Working Group Advisor, Richard Huffine

COMMUNICATIONS Working Group
Reporters and contributors to share news on the asgcla-armed- [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Contributors to the ASGCLA Newsletter

Bloggers to post on ALA and ASGCLA Connect

COMMUNITY Working Group
ASGCLA FAFLIG's ALA 2020 Annual Meeting Reception

PROGRAMMING Working Group

Webinars on Federal Acquisitions

Annual Conference Meeting 2020
How To Get A Federal Library Job
ASGCLA FAFLIG ALA 2020 Annual Meeting
Continuing to Serve: Librarian Veterans Serving Military Patrons (co-sponsor with ALA Veterans Caucus)

Annual Conference Meeting 2021& Webinar
We the People's Collection: The National Collection of U.S Government Information

Lee Lipscomb
Federal and Armed Forces Libraries Interest Group Co-Leader