Ok we fixed an issue with some formats not working on RWO uris, and expanded the set that resolve to include Geographic records in the names file.

For example:

http://id.loc.gov/rwo/agents/no2016040514.skos.nt

From: LC Linked Data Service Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tim Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2020 2:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ID.LOC.GOV] RWO links for Geographic Names

Thanks, Nate--that would be helpful!

Tim

--
Tim A. Thompson
Discovery Metadata Librarian
Yale University Library

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 9:21 AM Trail, Nate <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for the reminder , Tim.

We’re not big on making RWO’s out of geographics except Jurisdictional ones,  and sometimes it’s hard to make that distinction. I think we’ll go  ahead and create a skimpy one so others can cite it at least.

Nate

Nate Trail

Network Development & MARC Standards Office

LS/ABA/NDMSO

LA308, Mail Stop 4402

Library of Congress

Washington DC 20540