Hi—we have it in the budget for $500 for those who need it. If you do, please let Staceya know ASAP. She is at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Walker, Suzanne
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2020 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: letter in re Idea Exchange

Guy, Is it possible for us to get some more information about the financial support to attend? I just need an email or something in writing that says how much will be available.

Forgive me if this has already been send and I missed it.

Thank you!

Suzanne Walker
Indiana Young Readers Center Librarian
Director – Indiana Center for the Book