From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Susan Mark
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Working in the age of coronavirus

Wyoming had no events planned, so we're not worrying on that front. We are scrambling to cope with the influx oc COVID-19 tasks that we need to do to get news out and support our libraries, so it's not certain whether we will operate on our original schedule for Letters About Literature. Going to try, although with all schools closed, we'll need to collect home addresses to send out certificates and gift cards, and the kids in school won't get to have it presented at a school assembly. It seems like it's also pushed back the announcement on the State Literacy Award. We hope things settle down in time for National Book Festival, but of course, we'll have to see.

Mostly, it's just been a scramble of immediate tasks, and CFB has had to temporarily take a back seat.

Susan Mark, Outreach Librarian

Wyoming State Library

2800 Central Ave.

Cheyenne WY 82002