Dear Guy and All,

I am not writing in alarm but I wanted to note that we are starting to see
a ripple of cancelled and postponed conferences/meetings/travel owing to
fears that the spread of coronavirus will begin to tax and strain our
healthcare system..

Is there any discussion at LOC about possible restrictions on the horizon
that will negatively impact our meeting?  Is this something we need to
consider?

thanks for any insights here,

Sharon

*********