Thanks Sharon. I’m still taking the temperature on events in CA and we’re having lots of internal discussions. We all need to have frequent check ins to see what develops.

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
http://calbook.org <http://calbook.org/>
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168 <tel:(562)%20277-8168>

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association <http://www.cla-net.org/>, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services <http://www.imls.gov/> under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian <http://www.library.ca.gov/>.