Agreed,  Juliana.

After I wrote, I opened a letter from Book Expo saying that they haven't
cancelled ... yet.  I bet ALA is talking about Library Legislative Day,
too.  Frankly, I'd be fine if we all agreed to do a virtual meeting.  We'd
be seriously reducing our carbon footprint at the same time!

/S

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book