I would leave it open.  it's a good survey ... and if Guy doesn't see a barrier the rest of the coordinators can complete.  I was travelling on Friday or would have posted Guy's note to me to hold off.

I completed your survey provisionally and  so saw the other comments.  I want to endorse the comment from the coordinator who suggested we add a meeting day to the NBF trip if we have to forego the Spring meeting.

/S

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book