Wyoming had no events planned, so we're not worrying on that front. We are
scrambling to cope with the influx oc COVID-19 tasks that we need to do to
get news out and support our libraries, so it's not certain whether we will
operate on our original schedule for Letters About Literature. Going to
try, although with all schools closed, we'll need to collect home addresses
to send out certificates and gift cards, and the kids in school won't get
to have it presented at a school assembly. It seems like it's also pushed
back the announcement on the State Literacy Award. We hope things settle
down in time for National Book Festival, but of course, we'll have to see.

Mostly, it's just been a scramble of immediate tasks, and CFB has had to
temporarily take a back seat.

Susan Mark, Outreach Librarian
Wyoming State Library
2800 Central Ave.
Cheyenne WY 82002
307-777-5915
800-264-1281

of public
business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be
disclosed to third parties.