From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rocco Staino <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Working in the age of coronavirus

Well here in NYS we have had to postpone our Writers Hall of Fame event from June to November.  I am glad that Alabama  was able to host their event.  I am also glad that Ralph Ellison is now in both our Halls of Fame.  I also loved the video.

We have also postponed our latest Literary Landmark dedication from May 30 until October.

Not sure if my images from the 1996 Center for the Book publication posted.  If anyone wants a copy of their state's 1996 information send me an email.

Wash Your Hands,

Rocco