Sorry-the correct date is Friday, April 3 (not April 1).

From: Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 10:47 AM
To: Center for the Book state centers communication ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: In re new online initiatives

All-the news release I promised has just gone out. It provides details regarding new initiatives for kids, educators and everyone that I hope you will share with your readers.

You can see the release and the various ways to access here:
https://www.loc.gov/item/prn-20-026/?loclr=ealn

Note that "At Home with Dav Pilkey" begins this Friday, April 1 at 8am.

But other features are available now (National Book Festival blog and videos. Today's post features chef and humanitarian José Andrés with Diane Rehm) and Tuesday and Thursday this week (the educators initiative). You can read about them and access them here:

https://loc.gov/engage

Thanks for helping us get the word out.

Guy