Same here, Olivia. I ask catalogers to think about which type is most prevalent/important/notable, and put that one first. The only real implication of having >1 value that I can think of is, I believe DPLA will use the first value for faceting if it receives more than one.

Helen

Helen Baer

Head, Digital Repositories Unit

Assistant Professor

Morgan Library

1201 Center Avenue Mall

Colorado State University

Fort Collins, CO 80523-1019

Phone: 970-491-5934

Please help us transcribe Delph Carpenter's Diaries