From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Hostage, John
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 9:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Where to send series questions?

Just to update everyone: the US ISSN Center has collapsed the two records on LCCN sc 83003254 (#1433290).

I created a new SAR for: Field studies (George Peabody College for Teachers. Division of Surveys and Field Studies)

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library