But would you recommend going back to the original publications and changing the AAP to Agatha Christie? I think that would be confusing.

Then you would have to tell people to put on a 700 for Westmacott. Not everyone would do it.

Just my two cents.

Ted Gemberling

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jessica Janecki
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] two pseudonym questions

I believe that since these three works have been republished as attributed to Agatha Christie the AAP should be changed to Agatha Christie. I seem to remember that a decision was made with the Richard Bachman books began to be republished with Stephen King on the title page, but I am struggling to find any documentation.

Jessica Janecki