From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Richard Amelung
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 9:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] $v Art vs $x Art

$v or $x   Art

How many times have we been to a museum, looked at an object and said, "But IS it art?"      Unfortunately for Art, we have a code for what it IS and what it's ABOUT, but none recording the critic's eye indicating what it ISN'T!

😉

Richard C. Amelung, Ph. D., M.A.L.S.

Professor Emeritus of Legal Research

Vincent C. Immel Law Library