Hi.  I’ve been trying to search the MARC Organizational Codes database this morning.  I get the main page for the codes (http://www.loc.gov/marc/organizations/orgshome.html) , but the search link produces this error:

The requested URL /marc/organizations/org-search.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Same thing with trying to search the Relator Codes page.  Is there an outage of some sort, planned or unplanned?  Thanks.

Mark Scharff, Music/Special Collections Catalog Librarian

Washington University Libraries